We hear all the time that education is important, but why? Often it can be hard whilst sitting in class learning fractions or trigonometry for us to understand how this is important to me? And when I am really going to use this? So we asked our students here at Regent Training Centre, why are they here studying? And how do they think it will benefit them? Here is the list of the top 10 reasons:
1. You can get a better job that earns more money, so you can buy what you want.
2. You get a job that that you pick, not just what is left at WINZ.
3. You get smarter than other people.
4. You get more respect from other people and feel proud of yourself.
5. You can help your family.
6. You can get to do new things (with the extra money you make).
7. Your family is proud of you.
8. You can prove your school teachers wrong (that you CAN do well).
9. You don’t have to worry about as many things (because you have more money).
10. You get to do interesting things at work.
Money seems to be a big factor! But it is true, wages and salaries do go up a LOT more once you have a Diploma of some sort. If a Diploma seems like a long way off for you, it doesn’t have to be. With Regent Training Centre we can help support you through the lower levels of education and get you ready for higher education and/or jobs. So what are you waiting for, call us at Regent Training Centre today on free phone 0800 REGENT (0800 734 368), contact us, or enrol now; we are happy to help you on your way to success!
Remember all of our courses in Auckland, Whangarei and Kerikeri are free to people aged 16-19 years old!